Here in Rhode Island, we would love to make a difference in the New England area.
Effective immediately we will be donating 10% of our sales to several local charities on an annual basis.
Not only would we like to see local businesses support each other in their advertising campaigns, but also help those in need by being involved with and supporting our community.
Chris, owner of EverywhereUGO Boston, comes from a diverse background including occupational safety, management and video production. After graduating college with a BS in occupational health and safety and a minor in business, he began a career as a health and safety manager. He was responsible for maintaining the compliance of fourteen facilities with:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- The Department of Transportation (DOT)
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Hazardous materials operations and regulations
Chris left his career in health and safety to follow his passion in the video production industry which he still does today as the owner of StreamlineHD.tv. His creativity, eye for detail, multitasking abilities and business background lends the perfect fit to EverywhereUGO.
In his leisure time, Chris enjoys the outdoors including camping, hiking, deep sea fishing and photography.